To copy Linda’s photo, follow these simple steps:
1. Insert a thumb drive into your computer.
2. Right click on the photo. A menu appears.
3. Left click on “Save Target As”. Another window appears.
4. In the “Save In” window, click on your thumb drive or local hard drive.
5. Left click on “Save.”
6. Wait until your computer is finished saving.
You now have Linda’s photo on your disk for convenient insertion into your brochures, fliers, and other materials that publicize her programs. You may have to open and re-save the photo to a .tif file for printing.