- Publisher: Linda Hughes
- Available in: Paperback
- ISBN: 978-1540647290
- Published: August 29, 2019
You know you have a story to tell, but perhaps the idea of writing a memoir feels intimidating or maybe even a little overwhelming. To help you open up your creativity and organize your thoughts we’ve created a Memoir Coloring Journal. Our coloring journal will guide you step-by-step through the process of writing your memoir by helping you:
1) Discover the “why” for sharing your story by writing down why you want to tell it.
2) Explore the low and high points of your life so that you can inspire others to survive life’s ups and downs.
3) Determine what information you’ll need to research to tell your story.
4) Create an outline to use as a guideline once you begin writing your book. 5) Write the opening and closing paragraphs of your memoir.
6) Decide how you’ll deal with opposition from family members, what you’ll need to get written permission to use, and publishing options for your book.
Have fun pondering your memories as you fill your life story with color!